Thursday, March 2, 2017

camp!

L.G: write a recount based on our experiences on camp.
S.O.S:
  • Use an interesting beginning to hook in the reader.
  • Use a variety of different language features.
  • Use interesting and engaging ideas.
  • Sequence ideas.
  • Use paragraphs.
  • Use past tense

                                      
spotlight!

Dashing through the darkness of Otaki bush, not knowing where to hide I lie down cautiously. I hear someone walking past with a torch in their hand , I stay as stiff as possible. Nearly every student is in now but there’s still a few in including Ryan , Kody and I. My bruises start to kick in but i’m not in a chirpy mood to be a spotlighter .

I look at my watch, a few more minutes and the siren will rage!
I can’t believe they still haven't found me i think to myself. I suddenly  hear the siren and get on my feet again then stretch . Everyone is talking about where they were hiding when mr Bennet asks “who didn't get found?” , I’m  surprised with the result of about four people. We all go hide again in all sorts of mysteries places. Though I don't feel as confident as last time for some reason, “nooo!” I hear someone yell ( obviously they have been found or they have just given away their hiding spot), hoping i don't get found , I see a spotlighter as I look around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade,
    Your story was well descripted and it was nice to hear about camp again. Haha good memories. Your next step is to remember to use a capital 'I' when talking about yourself as it is a pronoun. Anyways, It was a good story.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete