Monday, May 8, 2017

July 16th 1915,

Never seen weather like this before, the sun has sapped the strength out of  us since we took foot on anzac cove. These bloody flies are getting on my nerves ,and on my food . We’ve been forced back towards the sea by the turks. They’ve said I’ve came down with pneumonia.When I returned from the medics months later we were still hemmed in . It’s a stalemate. I’m at my post guarding when i drop to the ground and sleep. Shows how much sleep we got right . I’ve just been woken up with cornel next to me. I’m writing this now as they have let me write my final words before I’m shot as I have endangered my troops.

We will win this war don’t worry.

3 comments:

  1. good description
    good use of language
    use paragraphs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kade
    Nice descriptive language.
    Good use of war words.
    Try and use paragraphs next time.

    From Cian

    ReplyDelete
  3. good description
    interesting language
    next step paragraphs

    ReplyDelete