Monday, May 8, 2017

Persuasive writing  

In my point of view you should let me on this ark. All I need is a little area , not a palace or anything like that. Just please let me on your ark. You think two little pigs is enough but what happens if one dies , or both die. And you’ll like my candy dispensing skills for sure!. You’ll probably want a spare or two for the barbie as well so I can replace your delicious treat. Once again please let me on this ark of yours.
giphy.gif

R4V0G_s-200x150.gif
By kade☺

4 comments:

  1. good use of language
    good use of punctuation
    use paragraphs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i like the way your point of view is clear your next step is to add more punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story nice language

    ReplyDelete
  4. good use of punctuation
    good vocab
    next step use paragraphs

    ReplyDelete